LPA+ shall be reffered as London Property Assessments Ltd
When using the services and content from London Property Assessments Ltd you agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
‘The Client’ means the person or company accepting a quotation from London Property Assessments Ltd for the supply of Content or whose order or request for Content is accepted by London Property Assessments Ltd
‘Content’ means the services and content whether acting directly or through its subcontractors, is to supply in accordance with these Conditions and which are specified in any Instructions, including but not limited to floor plans, lease plans, photography, virtual tours, drone footage, videos and Energy Performance Certificates.
‘Instructions’ means an order for the supply of Content placed by the Client which is accepted by London Property Assessments Ltd via email, phone, online booking form or face to face.
‘Contract’ means together the Instructions and these Conditions.
1. London Property Assessments Ltd shall supply and the Client shall purchase the Content in accordance with the Instructions, subject in either case to these Conditions, which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. In the event of inconsistency between these Conditions and any special conditions contained in the Instructions, such special conditions shall prevail.
2. Bookings submitted by the Client shall not be deemed to have been accepted by London Property Assessments Ltd unless and until it has been expressly confirmed by email to the Client specifically indicating acceptance of the Client’s order. Cancellations of orders shall be dealt with in accordance with clauses below.
3. The Prices for the Content shall be the prices stated in London Property Assessments Ltd price list or quotation current at the date on which the Contract is made and are exclusive of VAT. London Property Assessments Ltd reserves the right to vary its prices from time to time without notice.
4. London Property Assessments Ltd shall be entitled to invoice the Client by email or post for the price of the Content on submission to the Client of the final job listed in the Instructions. The Client shall pay London Property Assessments Ltd the price of the Content within the time limit specified on the invoice due date. All invoices shall include VAT
5. If the Client fails to make payment to London Property Assessments Ltd on the invoice due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available, London Property Assessments Ltd shall be entitled to:
5.1 Suspend any further deliveries of Content to the Client; and/or
5.2 charge the Client interest at 20% per annum on the amount unpaid from the due date until the date of actual payment, together with the reasonable costs of recovering such unpaid amounts through legal processes.
6. All floor plans are intended to be for illustrative purposes only and unless stated, are not drawn to scale. They are drawn in compliance with RICS but it is the Client’s responsibility to confirm that the plan is a reasonably accurate representation of the property and neither London Property Assessments Ltd shall be responsible in the event that floor plans or other Content are not a reasonable representation of the property through negligence or otherwise. Measurements and floor areas are considered ‘accurate’ if they are within 6% of the actual size. All measurements, fixtures, fittings and data shown are an approximate interpretation. Liability for errors, omissions or mis-statement through negligence or otherwise is expressly excluded. Floorplans should not be used to calculate the price of a property.
6.1 All requests for amendments or changes to a floor plan must be emailed to and carried out by London Property Assessments Ltd and not by any third party. London Property Assessments Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability where amendments are made by a third party.
6.2 If supplied content is deemed unsatisfactory London Property Assessments Ltd can rework, reproduce or amend the content and/or a repayment of the price, or a proportion of the price, attributable to the Content in question shall not exceed the total price payable under the Contract.
7. The Client shall be responsible for providing access to the property at the time agreed in the Instructions and for ensuring that the property is in a suitably presentable condition. London Property Assessments Ltd shall not be held responsible if the content is not considered suitable due to the condition of the property.
8. London Property Assessments Ltd reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee (stated in the price list) on bookings cancelled 2 hours prior to attending the property or no access due to faulty keys, unanswered doors, incorrect client instructions or access denied by the occupant or concierge. Cancellations must be submitted by phone or email and acknowledged by London Property Assessments Ltd via email.
9. It is the clients/home owners responsibility to provide documentary proof of any property energy efficiency improvements that cannot be verified with a visual inspection. Any alterations to a lodged EPC that requires a re-lodgement not deemed to be the fault of the assessor shall be charged at £25.00.
10. All copyright of content remains with London Property Assessments Ltd and the client
11. Client’s information will never be transferred to other third parties unless prior permission has been obtained. The Client shall have the power to remove its details from the database by emailing email@example.com. Personal data relating to clients is not sold or disclosed to any third party in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
12. The construction, validity and performance of the Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
85 Great Portland Street
London W1W 7LT
Office hours: Mon – Fri / 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Phone: 020 3051 1393